Saturday, September 5, 2009

Summer 2009

Well it was a busy and fun summer!! First the kids and I went to Edmonton to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa Hill while Justin was in Montreal for work. We came home for a little while and then when Justin got home we went back to Edmonton to see Javan and Sarah's baby Hailey to do some more visiting. After we got home from Edmonton again we left two days later to go to Christina Lake BC, there we hung out with family at the family reunion and celebrated Joryn's 1st birthday. After the reunion Justin and I took the kids on to Vancouver to go to the Aquarium, Capilano Suspension Bridge, and to see the Ocean. We took the Ferry to Victoria and went the the Wax Museum and the Glass bottom boat and stayed the night and went back to Christina Lake for a few more days. While at the lake it is hard to keep my kids out of the water, they love to go boating and swimming. My sister asked me if I wanted to go back to her place in Penticton and stay for a little while. So Justin headed home to get some work done and the kids and I went to Penticton for almost two weeks and it is beautiful there and the kids had a lot of fun playing with their cousins! Justin was supposed to head out there for work and then pick us up along the way but that didn't work out so the kids and I were lucky enough to find a seat sale and fly home from Kelowna to Calgary, and let me tell you, I would do the 50 minute flight over the 9 hour drive any day!!! All and all I think the kids had a great summer and now they are back in school and loving that too!!

Here is a bunch of pictures from the summer, I will try to explain them all but if I don't I am sorry!!

1 comment:

Miss Me said...

What a fun summer!! Your kids are getting so big and if it's even possible, they're getting cuter!!!!