Friday, September 18, 2009

Update

Well school has been off to a good start and so has everything else that we signed up to do!! Jaala and Jayden are in swimming lessons and loving it, I taking a running course to get her somewhat back in shape and doing something for myself and I am enjoying that, I am also taking my SCUBA certification class which Justin is teaching and I am enjoying that. I never realized how bad of shape I was really in until I got into the pool and had to swim all those lenghts!!

Well after fighting with Jaala for years on her bad sleeping habits or lack there of we finally have a solution. I took her to see the ENT yesterday because I was worried that her Adnoids were too big and guess what...they are!! So sometime within the next two months she will be getting her tonsils and adnoids out and hopfully that will be the solution to her sleeping issue. I also found out that the medication that we were giving her was making her sleeping worse. I will be glad when that trial is over and we all get some sleep!!!