Monday, November 30, 2009

New Post!!! (for a lack of creativity)

Things in the Hill house are pretty good!! Jaala's surgery went very well and is now back to her old self which is nice!! School is trudging a long and I think the kids are still liking it for the most part. Justin is busy with teaching SCUBA lessons and doing SCUBA experiences as well, and loving every minute of it!!! We are looking forward to Christmas when we can see family and friends. We are going up to Edmonton to spend some of the holidays there. I am going to try and make more of an effort to post more often but I find it challenging to write about my mundane day to day experiences but I am sure if I think hard enough I could come up with at least one thing to talk about!!! I mean we are the Hills aren't we?!!!!

This weekend was fun for our family!!! Grandma and Grandpa Hill came down for a visit and the girls got to go to the Craft show here in Lethbridge!! It is something that we do every year. It is so neat to see all the crafty people selling their stuff and it makes me think that I should be doing something more creative myself. I was able to go with Justin to one of his SCUBA experiences to get under the water again and it was really fun!! Later that weekend I went to see New Moon with the girls and that was fun. I don't know what the hype is about the Twilight series...don't get me wrong they are decent books but you won't see me drooling over Edward or Jacob!!! The kids had fun spending time with their grandparents, they love it when they come to visit!!!

Here is a picture of the hat I bought for Joryn at the craft show!!!(sorry about the runny nose!)


We weren't going to put up a Christmas tree this year as we were going to Edmonton but the kids insisted and when it comes right down to it what is Christmas with out the tree?? So we put it up on Sunday and it is now Joryn's goal to take every ordainment off of the tree just to pester Jayden...should be an interesting month!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://yferifywik.bigheadhosting.net/ogerax.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich