Thursday, January 28, 2010

Christmas

Well better late than never I suppose!! I have a hard time getting anything done in January, my tanks are on empty, my motivation gone, I guess I just need a Holiday from everything!!! So that is what Justin and I are doing!! We are leaving next week to go to the Bahamas, charter and sail boat for a week and all we are going to do is island hop, beach bum and dive 4-5 times a day!!!! The only hesitation I have is that I get sea sick sometimes so I am taking a whole regimen of things that I have heard work for that and if anyone knows something that works let me know because I want to take lots in case something doesn't work!! I want to have a back up for everything!!!

Any ways...Christmas was fun and stressful but we got through it and the kids had so much fun!! I am horrible to picture taking I always say that I will get a copy from everyone and the seldom happens. We were in Edmonton for Christmas and had fun visiting family while we were there!! Here are a few pictures that I did manage to get!!

This is Jaala and her keyboard she got for Christmas!! She loves it and is now taking Piano lessons!

Jayden with his race track!! (we had to take that one back but it was the only decent picture of him and a gift he got for Christmas!!)
This is Joryn with a gift bigger than her!!!
Joryn with her baby that was in the gift!!(it almost weighs as much as she does)!!






No comments: