Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bahamas!!!!

Ok so its a little late but better late than never right?!!! I always have these good intentions but either I get way too busy or way too lazy!!!

Justin and I went the Bahamas with the local dive shop here in Lethbridge. It was actually a cruise of sorts. We lived on a sail boat for a week and did about 3-4 dives a day, it was a lot of fun. I probably would have enjoyed myself even better if the weather would have cooperated!! It was very windy and because it was so windy you never could get fully dry, because of the splash from the waves, and because you could never get fully dry you could never get warm (at least I didn't). Despite the weather let downs we had a good time and GREAT food!! The cook on the boat was awesome!! What's better than coming onto the boat after a great dive and having a hot bowl of homemade soup? Justin and I had a great time together, and we thank our families for taking care of our kids!!

If you are interested in seeing some picture Justin posts a bunch on his facebook.

No comments: